Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dear Excedrin, how I love thee, let me count the ways...
migraine, sinus, tension

The challenge at times can be putting my finger on the right cause of a headache to expedite relief.  I'd like to blame The Purge for this one, but I had the headache when I woke up this morning.  With the weather shifting back to rain and pressure over my eye I guessed wrong and went with sinus.  When that wasn't kicking in by the time I went to church, had a bite to eat, and took in the movie I got another shot.  After laying down for a little while the tension pill has alleviated most of the problem.  At least enough that I can now get out there and put the tenant's stuff back on his finished deck.  Good thing I got so much done Friday night and Saturday... because today is a bust.

So, back to the movie.  I was disappointed, did you gather that much?  It could have been so. much. better.  I did have one moment of enlightenment however... and that was to say "please God, if anyone is ever coming into my home allow me to be a little smarter wielding my gun than that woman."

No comments: