Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Ok, enough of the slightly chilly and looming thunderstorms.  I really need a couple of nice warm days so I can run the pressure washer and wash the windows without freezing to death.  The windows are naked waiting for the return of the freshly washed curtains!

Sunday I tried to keep making progress, despite being rather sore.  I did get the kick plate on the basement door before church and returned the other afterwards.  I stopped a few other places hoping to find a good idea for mother's day, but no such luck.  I guess I better hurry up.

Three cheers for Beff, who helped me ensure I didn't teeter off of the ladder out front on Monday night.  As a result the hedges between my house and the next are trimmed back a good bit again.  We did find one nest with a couple of baby birds during our effort, and we finished up before the rain started.

Not much specific tackled last night or tonight, other than a good scrubbing of the tub and making myself dinner on the grill (trying to kick the gas so I can get a refill without wasting any).  This week has also been busy so far with packaging shells and running to the post office to ship.  There was an issue on a chunk of the listings, so I'll need to relist them in June when I get more free listings, but at least I cranked out a few extra bucks for my cruise addiction.

I finished up the one project I've been working on today and attended a call to spin back up on one that I put a little time in on a couple of months back.  That and another I've been waiting to start tasking me should keep me going to the end of June.  Funny how that seems like a long time at this point.  Of course, once you get told you're at 100% then others call... potential for a little more work to be done before the end of June.  Feast or famine, every time.

No comments: