Saturday, December 01, 2012

My back is feeling much better (thank goodness), down to just a little twinge if I turn wrong.

Shipped out the Christmas goodies to my sister today, which marks a key point for Christmas.  My shopping is done with one exception, which is making me twitch.  Christmas cards went today too.  At least I feel like I'm on top of something since I slacked today and napped this afternoon instead of moving a few things around in the garage and getting the Tiburon away.  It was in the 50's here today, which is shocking, and makes me not want to put the car away, however, as of today it is officially not fully insured, so away it goes.

Remember the decoration I was talking about a week or so ago?  It arrived yesterday!  One broken bulb quickly replaced and ta-da it is up in the front window.  I love it! Better still, walking out front to see how it looks and seeing the living-breathing gray and white at the window in front of it leading the pack.  How cute is this???



No comments: