Monday, December 03, 2012

I kept the garage in better order than I had recalled, so it was pretty fast and easy to clear a path and pull the Tib in the garage yesterday.  As is the routine I also scrubbed the basement floor to keep things healthy for the girls and did a bit of laundry yesterday.  In other dog news, Saf and/or D have decided to start ripping up the mattress they have been gifted for comfort, so I guess they won't have somewhere soft to chill out.  Kids!

Since I had time yesterday and a box not quite full ready to mail to niecey poo I baked some chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin bread as well.  I decided to try swapping out the eggs and oil for canned pumpkin to cut back on the calories and it turned out fantastic - both tasting and beyond moist.  Just perfect.

I guess I'll have into the evening on Sunday to do more for the next few weeks while we wait for Walking Dead to start back up.  Good stuff last night!  Ooooh Andrea.  *shakes head*

Oooh... and I had my dentist appointment today.  It always seems like a big achievement when he wheels back and says "you're good".

No comments: