Thursday, November 29, 2012

Back hurts :(  I am not a back problem kind of gal, so I'm not sure what to make of it.  It started two days ago, feeling like I pulled a muscle, but not in my back, instead in my chest cavity.  One prb there, there isn't muscles in there.  The tweaking feeling would hit in my upper back and almost around into my ribs, but lightly.  I figured I just slept funny on Monday night.  Yesterday it was a little worse and today it's outright backpain when I move.  I am guessing it is just the knots that were worked out by my massage last week trying to re-take hold elsewhere.  Sitting in the cold, which triggers you to tense up doesn't help either, it just makes you more aware of the pain.  Getting old sucks kids.  Right now I want nothing more than a heating pad and a humidifier.  *shakes head at self*

No comments: