Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm going to tell you what a terrible Christian and person I am.  Feel free to skip the rest... I'm just going to whine and have a pity party tantrum.

Of course it snowed a little more today... not even an inch, but yet Richland didn't bother to do diddly, so the roads were pretty freaking gross on the way to church.  On the way there I had my first bad person incident which had me ready to roll down my windows and scream at the idiots heading into St Benedicts.  Why for God's sake do these people park ACROSS a 4-lane road and then walk out in front of traffic to go to church.  The roads are crap.. don't walk out you moron!  Park by the church, they have a lot, use it.

So I get to church and I'm about frozen, I never took my coat off and my fingers and toes were about numb through service.  My hair and knees however were NOT numb... as I could feel the guy behind me pulling my hair when he grabbed the seat (and hair) and I could feel the woman in front of me who kept dicking around with her hair and throwing it on my knee (crossed legs).  Ew.  At my church you end up shaking a million hands just to get in.  I hate that.  But I suffer through it.  You'd think at some point one of those hands would have handed me one of the candles... but no.  I think I was the only person who did not get one and I felt retarded when they did the lighting.  I also didn't enjoy hearing the little girl behind me noting she can't see through my BIG HEAD to see the girl dancing at the beginning of the service.  Seriously?  You really should note to your child that her comment was rude... and little brat, you couldn't see even if I wasn't there.  It was, of course, packed... so I had taken to the outside to try and give myself a slightly better chance at getting out faster and not feeling so oppressed with anxiety at the herd of people.

At least my stop for dinner wasn't met with an "only" or "just" at my request for one seat.  I'm back home and trying to defrost my fingers and toes.  Please please please don't let 219 be gross tomorrow... I really don't want to drive to and from Altoona.  Yes, I could just go ahead and skip Christmas, and that would be fine.

No comments: