Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I was a bit bored and disenchanted quickly when I got home.  By 6:30 I was considering just heading to bed... then I decided to get the photos from the June trip into the photo album.  That spawned me wanting to scan the free onboard photo we got during that trip... and working to fix the printer connection.  After hunting for cables and giving up and hunting for my thumb drive I then realized why it wasn't working anymore and fixed it WITHOUT needing to connect it via cable.  ID-10T error, but none the less, it's fixed.  Spending that much time in the dining room also made me decide to take all of the printer paper upstairs to get it out of the way.

Finally, seeing the little card sitting on the dining room table I was also reminded to go ahead and gather pantry goods for the scout troop that collects each year before Thanksgiving.  Two bags gathered up and ready to go for this Saturday.  I'd say for a night with no plans this was decently productive.  Now if I could just a few Christmas gift ideas before I go shower and actually turn in.

No comments: