Friday, September 21, 2012

So as I got my coffee Geraldo was on the news.  This reminded me of my desire to chastize the world through the medium of my blog for people who shouldn't be famous or allowed to fade into oblivion (I always think of Riff-Raff when I say oblivion).  Here are the top 10 on my mind this fine Friday morning:
 
1).  Geraldo - thank you dear inspiration.  Al Capone's vaults, that's all I should have to say, but I can note the fact that he was basically Jerry Springer and now we give a rats ass what this idiot thinks about world issues?  Really people?
2).  Kardashians, Paris Hilton, and the like... stop it.  Rich shouldn't mean people care what they're doing.
3).  Jersey Shore cast I really don't think I need to say anything else here to defend why you need to just ignore them and start praying they'll go away.
4).  Honey Boo Boo - WTF is that?  I'll point you at the Geekolinks for today (http://www.geekosystem.com/geekolinks-92012/) for how I see this hot mess.  I'll extend my comment to anything little girl pagent.  That's just disgusting.  You're teaching your child to be that spoiled little bitch that we all should have kicked the snot out of in jr high.
5).  Sarah Palin - I'm still hoping she'll just shut up and go away.  Stop making it more difficult for women to present themselves as intelligent, contributing members of our society.
6).  Hideous models - I already ranted about that Rimmel of London commercial buck-toothed nasty thing, but seriously, Ellen Degernes is NOT a model and she is most definitely not a Covergirl.  If she is, you better give me a contract too.  I guess I should also point out that so skinny they look like a 10 year old boy is also pretty hideous.
7).  Lindsay Lohan - she represents all of the actors and actresses with serious freaking issues that should be put out of work until they get clean.  Someone needs to "love them enough" to just say no to employing them while they're a big train wreck.
8).  Any celebrity with a "baby bump" (I hate that phrase/term.)  I don't care.  Millions of women popped out puppied before you - why is society so freaking obsessed with any celebrity having a baby?
9).  Michael Vick - the poster child for athletes who should be shamed out of the lime light.  No, I will not forgive him until he's suffered as those dogs did under his ownership.
10).  ...I'll leave this one open to suggestion and may come back some day and present my #10.  Post your comment, who did I miss in my list?

No comments: