Monday, October 01, 2012

Yup, you guessed it... I ran away for another week, but I'm back.  A few months ago I spotted a really good price on a 7 night out of Bayonne to Bermuda.  Less than $100 a day for a balcony room.  Sent it to Beff, as I often do when I see great prices, who usually just says "yea, that's a great price!".  This time she said "do you want to go?  we should go."  Needless to say I was on the phone within 10 minutes.  So, even though I had a big trip earlier this year and I shouldn't have scheduled another I did.  It seemed to be serendipity there for a while as those vacation hours were what pushed me through to October for work (which would have at least prolonged healthcare if the worst had happened).  I think, just enough stretch to help me stay covered.
 
So, anyhow, I'm back safe and sound, well destressed, and a bit nervous to come back and ramp up on the new stuff.  We had a little rain, but nothing torrential, but I'll post a larger update/details later.  I'm just happy to have gotten to cuddle up with my (very tired) puppy last night.

No comments: