Monday, September 17, 2012

Most every evening this week is booked up.  That bodes for me being a bit exhausted and grumpy by Thursday.  Today's theme was hair. After I work I headed for a long overdue hair coloring.  I've been putting it off for a while, and now that things look a little up I needed to get in there.  I walked to and from, which is a good thing, as I didn't get much of a regular walk in tonight.  I did feel guilty totally skipping out, so I did haul out with Saffy for 20-25 minutes.  That totals me at 40ish rather than 60-70 for the night, but too bad.  I'll get back on it tomorrow.

After that it was time to start ripping out leg hair.  I really want to get back in for another laser treatment, but I am so not committing that kind of cash to something unnecessary just yet.  An hour and some later and my legs are on fire.  At least once the adrenaline kicks in the epilady doesn't hurt as bad and it keeps things handled for an extended period of time.  Yay Italian side.

Tomorrow the remote starter will be disabled on teh Durango.  We'll then see if the battery drains at the same pace.  If so... I really don't know what that means for me.  If it doesn't, then we know it's the starter and I guess my options are to have them remove it (which is an incredible waste of money) or to put a kill switch on the line.

No comments: