Wednesday, August 01, 2012

I admit it.  I have girl-love for Jenna Marbles.  She's officially made it to my routine haunts links.  If you're not familiar, be sure to go watch "How to trick people into thinking you're good looking" and "How to get ready for a date".  Crazy dog ladies unite!

My evening has gone WAY too fast... had to stay a bit late to attend the First Aid class, so I had to run home over lunch.  From there I came home w/ our goodies from the CSA... adding that to the pile of other veggies here I knew I needed to take some action, so I ended up eating a fried up (with garlic) eggplant, a sliced up cuke, two ears of corn, and a sammie (w/ some lettuce on it of course).  I also cut up more cukes to marinade.  Now I really need to get working on the tomatoes I have.  Fortunately, my tomatoes aren't even starting to turn red yet, so I am safe, for now.

During our walk tonight (70 minutes thank you very much) I noted the late August sounds already.  I hope this doesn't mean the summer will end early.  Need much more time to lose some weight.  Also realized while walking a 20 year reunion is right around the (calendar) corner.

No comments: