Sunday, June 17, 2012

Our last day at sea before another run of three busy busy busy days on land.  Dani slept in, I headed to breakfast to discover this was the chocolate breakfast!  I requested some food to take back with me, hoping to lure her out of bed without too much complaint, a bit late and didn't think I'd get it... but our head waiter ended up coming through with the goods!  I tapped her when I returned to the room, got a glare, and then wafted the chocolate smell in her direction, which was enough to gain her interest and get the day underway.

Today we took in more than the other days at sea including a copy cat game, which I should have volunteered to participate in *rats* and the sexy man competition.  I've got to say there was quite a few nicely built guys on board who participated!  After lunch we snagged tee shirts out on deck, an Italy one for her and a France one for me... yes, I know we aren't going to France on this trip, but we did on my last European sailing, so it worked well.  We sat in on part of an art auction and then headed to bingo... I was at 1 number to win the larger game - RATS!  I'm not much luck when it comes to those things.

Tonight was the first time I took advantage of the diamond 'lounge' before dinner, while the girl was getting ready.  On this ship only wine, champagne, beer, soda for free and a discount on mixed drinks.  It was pretty slow up there, so I chatted with the bar staff assigned to us and did some people watching along the mini-putt, which we never did go do.

The show was Judy Kolba a comedian/singer who was actually quite good - prb my second favorite show of the trip.  After dinner we headed to the centrum for the 70's night celebration guessing which outfit each of the cruise staff would be in.  Carlos ended up the cowboy - he's quite nicely built and Mali our other favorite was the 'military guy'.

No comments: