Friday, April 20, 2012

After I stopped the knuckles from bleeding and I got passed my stomping feet temper tantrum stage I headed back outside - knocked a little more crud off of the connections and said F-it and tried jumping it.  Success!  So, I drove around a bit to try and get her charged back up... she needed a washing and some air in the tires, then we had some ice cream (purely because I needed to waste some time, I assure you).  Then I headed to advanced to have them test the battery to make sure it was starting back in the right direction.  Good to go I headed to get the mulch and came back in time to dump everything out front before the temps started to cool back down and the sun began to fade.  I know what I'm doing tomorrow, right?

I need to remember to run her a bit when I get the chance in the near term.  When will I need to head across town or something.  Hmm.

No comments: