Friday, April 20, 2012

Remember what I said Wednesday?  Yeah, this morning I was going to take the Durango to work so I could stop on the way home to get mulch - my plans for the weekend.  Well guess what, it wouldn't start.  So, I came home today with plans to clean the battery terminals (which it has, in the past had issue w/ - no surprise since it isn't being run a lot right now) and jump it if need be.  Right now I have two bloody knuckles and the terminals are stuck fast.  I knocked and blew a lot of the corrosion away and tried to give it a start anyhow.

Well, no dice, it just clicks many times and then lights up a few things on the dash.  The odd thing is that after I remove the key it does the same thing again.  So even if I got the thing cleaned up ... does that mean it's something else wrong?  Either way - me no happy, me exasperated.

No comments: