Monday, February 20, 2012

The dogs are vetted, Autumn (the durango) has a full gas tank, my legs are hair free (again), and my tummy is full with a yummy tuna meal from the Outback.  Today was hell on my Discover card, but a good day none the less.

I headed to Altoona earlier in the day so I could visit with mum before my appt.  She fed me and then we headed to the grocery store, which makes me feel good, because I could haul in some water for her.  After the appt I decided to hit the Outback on the off chance that TeeJ was working and yay!  This is the second time when I went in they told me they JUST seated his section full, but within a few minutes a table got up, so I did at least get to chat with him while he took care of me.

I admit, I have to laugh a little that my NC friends were posting photos of snow in the past 24 hours and we had an amazing day that had me pull out Drake (the tiburon), a lighter coat, and a pair of sunglasses.  Don't worry, they'll get to laugh at us again soon enough, I'm sure.  There is just something extra nice about opening the sun shade in the tib that signals the end of cold drawing near. 

No comments: