Friday, January 27, 2012

Traveled - again.  Didn't get the things covered we needed to - again.  Prb means I'll need to travel - again.  Good thing is we got to leave earlier than expected, so I was able to get the girls from the kennel last night.  Bad thing is because it was PM I still paid the same amount and because I got home earlier we'll prb get less per diem, so most if not all of my per diem went to kenneling the dogs.  This time we had to go down the night before because the meeting was bright and shiney.
 
Came home wiped, as I always do from that stuff.  I'll never understand what is so taxing about being in a moving car.  So, I cuddled w/ my puppies and got a good long night's sleep.  Can't say I'm eager to get back at things this morning though either, as most of my night was really odd-ass dreams.  I mean REALLY odd.  Dredging up not only the one who continues to reappear, but the first guy I ever dated, a little kid I was trying to help, and a car that seemed to have a mind of its own that I got into first long enough for us to escape but then it was chasing us.  Maybe they came from the excedrin tensions I took as I climbed into bed.
 
I did get my taxes started earlier this week, which I neglected to report.  Waiting for a couple more forms (impatiently).  I know I shouldn't give them a no-interest loan, but it's nice to get that big return.  Either way I'm eager to get them done and get that money in my account so I have more comfort booking a vacation for this year.  I know, after my last post you'd think I'd say "so I can dump it into a Roth IRA", but I believe in investing in memories too.

No comments: