Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another weekend coming to a close.  Noooo!  The grocery store run was made today, but I was otherwise pretty lazy.  I did head to the Depot to get a small item to repair a kitchen cabinet.  Noticed yesterday that the one shelf was off kilter, not sure what happened to the clip/pin that previously held it on level.  All better either way.

I've being trying to cross things off with regard to internet related searches today, can I count that at all as effort?  I didn't find anything better in terms of flights to Europe, or desirable options that aren't in Europe that could compare for the would-be vaca w/ the niecey-poo.

I did learn that I am abnormal in some way that surprises me.  I started looking at the average retirement savings someone in their 30s or 40s has and was SHOCKED to see how low the numbers are.  What's wrong with people?  The numbers have to be wrong.  And here I was thinking I was horribly behind.  Maybe I just expect too much out of myself, but I feel like I am not getting far enough ahead (in savings, in mortgage payment, you name it).  Again, I repeat the numbers have to be wrong! Ah well, since I am relationship and thus reproductively challenged maybe the niecey-poo will get several good vacations funded by me someday.

Time for the next search, one I've been doing for the past few days (again).  Not too many jobs I feel very qualified AND interested in out there.

No comments: