Saturday, January 28, 2012

Still not motivated to clean, cook, or even get photos taken to stay on top of the photo a day challenge.  I suppose having a noon Saturday appt for a massage probably doesn't help much.  I did get another tax form today, but still have one I am waiting for.

On my way to the massage appointment I stopped and ate at Denny's.  I know this is not a high class establishment, but I do expect a bit more of our society.  The first thing I noticed was the numerous people with that rattly, I've got sh*t to yack up cough.  Why are you out trying to contaminate others?  Once I got past that I then heard one child about 8 or 9 burp and laugh.  The parents didn't say a word, no correction, no telling him to close his mouth, no telling him to say excuse me.  Seriously, wtf.  Then a while later another little kid (also a boy, but prb 4 years old) did the same and the mother with him said nothing as well.  Folks, you disgust me... you shouldn't get to raise children if you can't be troubled enough to even try to correct them and teach them manners.

No comments: