Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm refusing to let myself sleep most of the day as I did yesterday.  So far I managed to get enough motivation to vacuum, dust (a bit), fold/put away clothes, and take some photos - need more though.  At least stepping out into the sunshine for a few moments gave me a little burst.  It's still chilly out there, but not what it should be right now.  At the moment however, I'm a caught by the TV as I noticed Alton was on, but I might make another run out there in search of additional shots.

I'm already dreading getting up and going back to the salt mines tomorrow.  I did kind of sleep my weekend away... didn't go out, or do anything Friday or Saturday night, just sat here debating making a haul out to get the margarita, wings, and/or chinese cravings I've had dealt with but instead just kind of sat here using the chill outside as an excuse to stay cuddled in my comforter with a fuzzy puppy.

No comments: