Sunday, January 15, 2012

Saturday night I kept moving, heading to hang out with the Schmous - coloring, playing with legos, snarfing down pizza - the fun stuff.  Today I got up and got moving long enough to try and find some Valentine's related gifts for friends and cards for upcoming birthdays that I'll need.  Had a hearty breakfast and headed to see The Devil Inside.  The movie was decent, worth watching, but not a to die for.

I did take a few photos today and did some dusting as a result (the little edges and details in the living room that are often missed).  This week is all about macro shots.  Needless to say, when you get in tight you realize how dusty things are - yipe!  I was more than ready for a nap tonight, which is how I spent most of my evening, instead of cleaning, so here I am awake again... but I suspect I'll be ready to sleep again rather soon.

I heated up some locally made frozen haluski I purchased at the grocery store and was left sorely disappointed.  By damn I miss Kim's goodies at the Fan Club events.

No comments: