Saturday, January 14, 2012

I should have been cleaning all day today, but instead I did a quick vacuuming, changed out the sheets, and threw the comforter in the wash just in time to head to Altoona.  Today was Mother's 80th birthday and my aunt had a celebration at her place with all but one of mum's sisters and brothers coming in for it.  So, that is where my afternoon went.  Admittedly I did head a bit early to swing into Kohl's, since I had a 30% off coupon, which meant I didn't find a thing.  Boo.

Last night was a bit busy as well, running first to a happy hour for Phil, who finally jumped ship - congrats, kudos, and much jealousy there.  Then on for some sushi with a few folks, but primarily to see Gail's new bling!  Congrats you two!

On the way out I ended up learning that my dear friend's cat, and my sweet Puss Puss left this world this morning.  He was ill briefly, so he was blessed to not suffer for a long time.  He also had a mom that loved him dearly.  I'm not huge on cats, but this guy was a favorite of mine, a cat I could have lived with and loved as my own even.  You'll be missed, Rocky.

No comments: