Friday, January 06, 2012

I do swear that nothing ever goes right for me.  I know bad/frustrating things happen to everyone, but it sure feels like everything goes wrong at my house.  I already bitched about the low voltage lighting being out, as it remains, since I didn't get back to that yet.  Now this morning I go to give Vix her breakfast and find water on the basement floor!  It's dripping from this little pipe that runs over top of a vent pipe for the furnace.  So it's dripping onto that pipe, rolling along the outside of it, and dripping to the floor.  Freaking fantastic.
 
Last night I got the gift to self of accessories for my camera and had two issues.  One they sent me a lens hood instead of macro filters that were suppose to be in the package - go figure as a week and a half from now are to be macro photos.  Two the telephoto lens just creates a huge groddy vignette when attached to my existing lens.  Note that it has to attach to the lens as it isn't an olympus lens, so now I need to try and figure out what I need to remedy this... no clue... and google wasn't helping either.

No comments: