Sunday, November 06, 2011

I cleaned my little heart out on Friday after work to make it at least respectable to have company over to watch a movie.  So that at least made my weekend productive.  Even headed outside Saturday morning to remove all of the plants that were (finally) killed off with last weekend's cold weather, before I headed out to get my sister at the airport.  Well, actually, not the airport, but rather Primanti's in Monroeville.  Her neighbors from TX are in the burgh and brought her from the airport to me.  It was a bit of a shorter drive and it was nice to have lunch w/ Chuck and Karen.

Down the mountain to deliver my sister and eat at mom's.  She also had dug through things and had a pile of stuff for me to bring home.  So we went through a ton of photos.  I've got a good number more of dad and a ton of mom when she was younger to scan in and get copies for J and I both.  By the time I got home I was pretty wiped, so I went to bed a bit early, which was compounded by the changing of the clocks.

So here we are this morning, I have some goals to review for work and a squash and pumpkin that REALLY need cooked with today.  As soon as I find a smidge of motivation, I'll be on it.

No comments: