Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Yay for freshly neon pink painted toes... all the better to curl in caribbean sand, my dear.  I can't wait, but it's too far away at this point.  For now I just need to take down the orange flickering lights and the bat flag.  But by the grace of God it was up to 60 again today.  This place, no wonder everyone is sick in time for the holidays.

I've got to say, even if I risk the people involved seeing this, that I had a third (kind of) ex reappear recently.  I would say fourth, but the one won't go away enough for it to be a reappearing *rolls eyes*.  I say kind of on this one as there was but one real date and some hanging out before they decided to run the other direction due to someone close to them not being cool with the situation. I get it, but, rest assured, I have no desire to dive towards something that could turn the same direction at any point.  It's times like this when I just want to say "what exactly do you expect of me?"  It also leaves me wondering how to not keep people at an arm's length as a result of the idiocy of a few that have left their scars.

He ate my heart then he ate my brain. ... That boy is a monster. -LG

No comments: