Sunday, November 06, 2011

Bummed in bed until noonish today, after my previous post.  Eventually got moving to get my butternut squash and pumpkin cooking.  This time I opted for a soup made of both.  It turned out okay, but not as good as the butternut squash soup I made last round a month or so ago.  Made some yummy pumpkin spice cookies too!  I swear I didn't overeat today, despite it all.

Got an hour and a half in on work-work too, but didn't get through the materials for my goal review.  Meh.  I'll try to catch it tomorrow night or something.  Not really motivated to spend time on something that I can't even charge the time on.

I was kind of expecting to have my evening claimed, but that didn't pan out, so instead  I went through some of the materials mom gave me yesterday.  Scanned in pics for upload to facebook and shutterfly of mom, dad, BOTH sets of grandparents (it's very odd to see photos of grandpa Maucieri for the first time) and some of my aunts and uncles on dad's side.  Also went through the box of cards and prayer dedications my mother kept from my father's funeral.  I'm very grateful to have these things, but at the same time, I hate that she's going through everything and sorting things for Jackie, Joe, and I.

No comments: