Thursday, October 20, 2011

When I saw that the local theater was playing Paranormal Activity 3 at 10pm tonight (not sure how they pulled that off since it wasn't to be 'released' until midnight, but whatever) I decided yeah, time to do something way too late and hit this first showing.

I can easily say I am glad I went... and for a third film it didn't suck at all.  There were some decent would-be jumps, but alas it still didn't get me.  Prb mostly ruined the chance to do that to me thanks to the pack of rugrats at the theater with their constant hoots and hollers.  Yes, I said hoots and hollers, I'm old, I can say that.  The movie does leave me needing to re-watch the first two however to try and fill in some seeming gaps or discrepancies, but it has been a while since I've seen the others.

No comments: