Thursday, October 27, 2011

I've been waiting for short timelines to rear their ugly heads and it finally happened today, so that's that stress.  There's also the stress of hearing some bad news for other folks... an all too often occurrence.  Funny how everything frustrating and/or sad is tied to the daytime.

As for the night, tonight I headed out to catch up w/ Shaff and the PR Man to have a drink at the Back Door Cafe before heading to see the Rocky Horror Show production being put on at the Art Works in Cambria City.  Had a most awesome Lavender martini.  Love love love that smell.  The show was good, but I can imagine confusion for anyone who's not seen the movie before.  I do wish I could actually sing... I thought that too when I saw the listing for try outs on facebook a while back.  Ah well, can't be good at everything... but I am hoping to make a list of a couple things someday.

No comments: