Friday, October 28, 2011

Can't put it off forever... this morning, for the first time this year, I scraped my windshield.  Now, while that is to be expected, and probably overdue since it's the end of October, I do find it rather unfair that we're also poised to get the first snowstorm within 24 hours of said first scraping date. Not cool.

I had an appointment this morning at the dermatologist.  It was scheduled a while ago, and not about the tattoo.  Since she didn't want to remove the mole on my arm as it would leave a scar 'as unattractive as the mole' *sigh* I did at least get to ask about the burn on the tattoo.  She confirmed that it will probably end up without color in that spot and ... noted that others have had such issues, which take quite a long time to heal.  She also noted that the one doctor's office here in Johnstown does laser hair removal, so why couldn't I "find" them when I started my search?

No comments: