Friday, September 23, 2011

It's just after 6 and I have already walked two dogs for 40 minutes, and cooked and ate dinner!  I really need to leave work a smidge early more often.  I almost don't know what to do with myself!  There is, of course, still plenty to do, so I think I'll do some dusting and try to get the purses loaded in the vehicle while there is a break in the rain.  I already hung up the Peter Max that I ordered on September 11th too, it arrived today.  Admittedly, I wish I had a more prominent place for it, but this house is a bit of a challenge in terms of space in general.

Had lunch today with Miss Cindi, haven't seen her in person in a few years, since she moved away, so that was quite lovely.  I even managed to behave on the diet at Chili's which is no small feat with the lure of blackberry iced tea.  It helps that this morning (start of day 3) I was down 3lbs.  Yes, I'm counting the 1lb that I had seemed to gain back right before I kicked back in on this, I don't care if it was just water or swelling.

I saw this article this morning and wanted to share it with the world.  Bring Toronto's laws here!  Now if only there is a way to contain the back yard breeders as well.

No comments: