Friday, September 09, 2011

It's been a mentally busy week that's for sure.  It wound down today with me heading out of work early for an appointment, but needing to leave even earlier to meet the furnace guy who called noting he was able to swing in.  They took a look, tinkered, and after seeing what I had noted that no error code was flashing and their initially attempts to debug ... they're not sure.  They think something got fried and they're ordering something.  I think it was a board, but, ... well, in on ear out the other.  The good news is they were here and gone in time for me to get on the road to Altoona.

There I went through another laser hair removal session.  My second session on my lower legs is next month.  This month I figured I'd start to tidy up the bikini line (dark hair and pale flesh aren't the best of playmates) and my armpits.  I'd so love to not need to shave my pits.  Heck, even if I only had to do it every now and again I'd be thrilled.  Every day leads to ingrown hairs and other nastiness.

I had dinner with mum at a local place she enjoys and headed back up the hill.  It was a good day, but felt might 'busy'.  For a third night in a row, it's barely 10pm and I'm ready to go to bed.

No comments: