Saturday, September 10, 2011

Today was another day of the mundane.  I had another pedicure this afternoon.  I have to admit, I am pretty impressed that my last one was growing out and still hadn't chipped, not one little bit.  I did a little bit of running and was going to meet Beff for dinner, but Nyko's was closed for some group event.

I made an attempt to attach the pipes out back using the pvc glue I picked up at the Depot last night on the way back from toona and further inspected the low voltage lights out front.  They too haven't worked since the electrical "event", but I had previously figured it was because that plug was on the same circuit as the furnace.  Tried resetting the power supply and then decided to plug it into an outlet I know is functioning (instead of digging for the plug tester).  No dice.  That said, I guess I'm spending the money on another power supply.  Go figure, they didn't even last one full summer.

At least it was warmer today and there wasn't even a drop of rain.  There is still a nice path of water/river in my back yard, but most of it is dry enough for the girls to run around a little bit, which is good since they're all pent up energy right now.  I guess I should take Saf for a walk tonight, but I dunno.

No comments: