Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why am I awake already? I'll blame the dogs. I did get to bed at a decent hour last night too as I was beat. Up and to work a bit early, already had plenty of time in, so I left early too. From there an early dinner with Rex. The good news here is that his gram's spirits are up and she seemed to be doing way better than he anticipated.

Trying to take him somewhere new we went to the Pasta Shoppe (only my second time there). As you can imagine 95% of their options are pasta, so I broke diet once again *sigh* between the pasta and the bread I allowed myself I'm up 1.5 lbs today from yesterday. I just don't understand how bodies manage to do that.

Anyhow, from there I further irritated the dogs by heading to the Law household for a little get together. As always it was way over the top and irresistible. That would be why I had a mojito and still ate a couple meatballs and deviled eggs on top of my already full tummy.

Regardless I'm up and my eyes are finally focused this morning. Now to get on the treadmill and get that over wish before I head into my must dos today.

No comments: