Sunday, July 24, 2011

Have I sung the praises of my central air recently? "No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air" - indeed. The heat here has been quite the bear. I know other parts of the country are getting it too, we're simply not use to this and most places (particularly homes) aren't equipped. Mom's been fighting to keep her house reasonable and seemed pretty good yesterday. Pretty good being not on constant oxygen despite the high humidity and temps.

Yesterday I had another purse party in toona, so I made it a day hanging out with her. This was with the pack of my favorite wild gals down there, so it was truly a pleasure. The house isn't super tidy right now, but when is it? I can say it's still better than normal despite my neglect this weekend. Time to get on a few little things here now that I've returned calls. I've got so much to get wrapped up in the next few days.

No comments: