Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ok, birthdays are always just blah. I made it through most of the day okay until a friend put the idea of going for dinner w/ other people into my head. I was just going to go to my hair appointment and then come home and cook dinner, but instead I tried by inviting a few ppl out... none of which I heard back from. The friend who originated the idea had plans w/ family already which I was invited to, but it was earlier than I could make due to the appointment. So, I went and ate by myself, scarfing down crap that isn't on my diet by a long shot, didn't eat all of it. Also stopped for ice cream, didn't eat all of it either, thank goodness.

I came home to get nagged by another friend about going for beer which made me grumpy. Even when I'm not trying to lose weight booze and desserts in the same sitting are not an option, which just made me think about all of the other shit I just ate and drove me to the treadmill, which was quite necessary.

Straight off of there I got to spend about 10 minutes out in the heat trying to pry a dead rabbit (is that number 3 or 4 for the year) out of Saffy's mouth. *sigh* Back in to hear a friend is heading back to town as his gram is really not doing well. TRULY a major shift from tolerable to inexcusably saddening and frustrating end of the day. Why do sweet, kind people end up suffering through cancer consuming them while the assholes of this world get to march along on their merry way breaking hearts and getting to live happy lives.

No comments: