Tuesday, July 19, 2011

He snuck into another dream last night. In this one he was dead. Should I take that as a promising sign? Unfortunately, the very fresh dream stuck with me most of the day. I've been in training all day yesterday and today, so sometimes allowing my mind to wander is about the only thing keeping me awake. Man is not made to sit in a classroom setting viewing powerpoint slides for 8 hours a day.

I have nothing exciting to say really. Got the fence folks here tonight, should have an estimate for those repairs in the next few days. Haven't heard back from my other repair guy other than that he's not interested in the drain/plumbing work that is urgent unless he gets more work out of it - but I can't afford to drop the ton of dough on the other tasks I had him spec out. So, I guess I leave the drain clogged to all hell and leaking into the garage as a result? Thanks.

No comments: