Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yesterday was the yearly day out with my two closest girlfriends for some shopping at the outlets. All three of us have birthdays within weeks of one another, so it's easier to just celebrate all at once. I really don't need to be shopping, but I did end up buying a couple things. Admittedly, the pair of jean shorts I bought needed bought simply for the size they told me I was once again, gotta love that. I also snagged a really cute professional skirt off of a sale rack that would be excellent for interviews (if only I had a lead on some). As always, I get sucked in a bit at Harry and David, bit I did manage to stay away from buying sweets.

Today I've done a bit of cleaning, after sleeping in 'late' (by my recent standards). For the first time in a while I can walk the whole way around my dining room table as the boxes of things I brought home from work how long ago have been disbanded. I think that's a sure sign that I don't plan on moving them back there, yes? Of course as things were thrown away and moved into piles to keep those piles went upstairs, which still needs more things purged or boxed.

I tried to stop and sell the DVDs that I boxed up weeks ago, but the place I normally hit was closed yesterday morning before we left for the outlets. I really do want to get rid of things, I just have too much crap.

For now, since I'm sneezing from all of the dust I've kicked up, I think I'll spend a bit of time on the treadmill watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Maybe then I'll hit the grocery store for some fresh meat. I'm back onto the first phase of the 17 day diet, so I need to buckle down again.

No comments: