Sunday, April 10, 2011

Several other thoughts hit me after my last post. Normally if it's one thing I'll say "if I remember that by the next time I post, I'll mention it" but when there are a couple... is a double post as cool as a double rainbow?

The Tib: Drake is getting rather spoiled lately. Yesterday around $400, but I not only figured I needed but I wanted new tires on it. At least it's inspected and has fresh oil too. Today, another $40 on frickin floor mats. If this set does not stay I might need to invent a better mat. I've tried several types, the plastic, even the ones that have a little knob that you turn and it attaches to the floor. All of them still manage to slide forward, leaving me to tug them back. If you pull them too far back then it gets caught when the clutch is pushed in. *rage*

Another comment that hit me relates to the plants I have going. Because I wanna be a Law, I too (splitting it with a coworker) have signed up for the Blue Goose Farm (Nicktown) Community Supported Agriculture group. So, I will be getting some locally grown, fresh, fruits and veggies this summer. I have that to look forward to.

On the other side of following the Mrs along like a puppy, the Thundershirt arrived. I tried it that day and it seemed to leave Vixen more agitated than she already was. Not the result I was hoping for, by far. Of course, with it being rainy the past few days I didn't want to put it on her as she'd then be outside getting it all gross, so I didn't give it a second solid shot, yet.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Yay! for Blue Goose Farms; Boo! for Thundershirt.