Thursday, April 07, 2011

Ok, I sure didn't complete 3 things tonight, but I did complete about 3/4 of one rather big thing on the to do list. I've got a good bit of leaves and crud raked up from the front yard and whacked a good bit of those awful shrubs back by the driveway. There is a nice pile of them waiting for the trash, I suspect they'd make great mulch if ground up, but I never did find one to order that was a decent price and a good amount of umph.

I had wanted to get rubber mulch from Home Depot. Last night they told me they had a truck coming after hours, but a quick call and still all they have is red and brown, not my requisite black. Probably a good thing as I wouldn't have gotten to it tonight. I still have rose bushes, bulbs, and seeds to sow as well as the mulch to spread out front, another couple of bags of brush to gather, and gravel to rake out of the yard.

Oh, and then there is the back yard. Meh. I'm already creaking, so the morning should bring some interesting attempts to move, but at least I'm ready for bed nice and early tonight.

No comments: