Friday, March 04, 2011

Some days I just hate Facebook. It reinforces how easily some people make connections compared to me. Be it someone finding a relationship (gotta love it when they JUST got out of another or just expressed what could have been interpreted as interest in me) or finding customers (one post by so many gals gets immediate order requests or potentially booked shows). I've never thought I was great at anything, but I'd always at least thought I was mediocre at everything I tried - but some days I wonder.

At least my visit to the dentist today was a success. He was worried about a couple of teeth, but the x-rays show all is clear *yay*. I can also say that work had a smile on my face all day - how often does that happen? I've said for quite some time that it doesn't always have to be huge "rewards" and today is proof. We got to wear jeans today (without making a donation), they handed us a personalized candy bar when we walked through the front door, and my boss even treated us all extra special today. The days of "free lunch friday" being every Friday are nearly 9 years behind me, but I really enjoyed this one.

No comments: