Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I crossed two things off of the to do list last night, so I've got a nice new toilet seat and clean filters in the whole house filter. Interestingly, the new filters appear to have resolved another issue that I couldn't put my finger on. You see, after the work was finished in the bathroom it started, when I first turn on the tub I'd get some orange, rusty-water for a second.

From there I have been working on getting some grading out of the way. Today was a series of meetings and running about. My feet are achy thanks to the heels as a result. The last "meeting" was to come home to meet the HVAC guy, so I've got the new blower installed. After that I ran for my allergy shot on my way to my hair appointment and then for grub w/ Beff and Dougiefresh. It was good to sit on the couch tonight, even if it was working on grading some things!

No comments: