Monday, March 07, 2011

Fighting with stupid things around the house makes me want to scream. After several days fighting with things and making way too many runs to get parts I need I've got the hall light replaced (but the finial won't go on right, leaving it too loose - needed to stop before I threw the glass dome to the floor), the light switch is on and screwed in (but I can't test it because I can't find a shorter downrod for the fan to put it back up with). ...and then I burned my finger on the frickin work light. Seriously, do they have to become molten lava after being on for 5 minutes?

I'm going on vacation to Phuket (yes, this is a real place, in Thailand. I'm sure it's not pronounced the way I imply it, but it makes me giggle, so deal with it). I like being in the dark anyhow.

No comments: