Thursday, February 10, 2011

Saffy is normally a very good sleeper, heck all three of the girls are, it's just surprising she is since she's the "kanger-puppy" by day. So, when she's pacing and being a butthead at midnight after the rest of us have curled into our beds with our tails over our noses (ok, I just wish I had a tail), I know she needs out.

This is where I start to wonder about her. I think from the bedroom she can sense a rabbit in her yard. So out we go, to the stairs, a quick glance across the dark back yard, off the deck and leaping towards the back fence. Running up to the left I can tell from the door she's in hot pursuit *sh!t*, racing back up towards the house and "eeep". Yep, time to go get the shovel. Henceforth she shall be known as Safyre Qwynn, Saff-a-roo Kanger-puppy, the Bunny Whisperer. Can we sleep now bunny-breath? Year of the rabbit indeed.

No comments: