Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a nice Saturday. I was up at a reasonable hour and started the washer with a load of sheets (so I'm going to have a nice clean, fresh smelling bed tonight - the perfect ending to complete the nice day). The girls ran around outside for about an hour in the fresh dusting of snow. Gladly, it did stop pretty early in the day. Next, I opened the most wonderful reminder/gift from the trip to Europe that put a huge smile on my face.

From there, the girls and I putzed around a bit and then settled in by the living room TV with the space heater on. Saffy cuddled up by my feet, Vixen on the loveseat, and Dani on her bed near my feet. I wrapped up in the thick wolf blanket and snoozed.

I am now hungry and in the process of preparing a treat for myself - a home made valentine's dinner. I even pulled out the Harry and David mix to make some smores brownies.

No comments: