Saturday, February 05, 2011

My taxes have been filed! Unfortunately, according to TurboTax, the govt won't be processing itemized returns until after the 14th of February (I guess due to last minute tax changes that occurred in December?) Regardless, boo on having my goodies done and needing to wait an extra week. Not only am I getting the biggest return I've ever gotten, mostly thanks to monitoring tax deductible things more closely, but I don't owe PA money for the first time in quite a while. Needless to say, the return is already allocated, but it is good to know it will be wiping out the balance on the home equity loan for the work in the kitchen and bath.

I went for grub with Beff and her mum this evening as the rain turned to snow flurries. Fortunately, that didn't last too long. Last night I drug Beff out for wings with Jack and Lori. It's been good to get to do some hanging out... but I guess I best get on top of some to dos that are not to be done on the computer. Unfortunately, there is only so many hours in a day and despite having some coffee this evening with dinner I can feel a headache trying to bloom. That said, I'm off to bed early tonight.

No comments: