Sunday, February 20, 2011

I keep getting that rush of excitement when I realize I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow. Major yay! I truly need three day weekends more often, I manage to accomplish so much on the third day that is never accomplished in just two days. I crossed some things off already this weekend, but the biggest accomplishment was catching up on sleep. I admit it, I slept off and on until 10pm Saturday, was up til 2am and then up at 8am this morning.

Today, while enjoying a delish meal prepared by Ma J, we got another dusting of snow. I guess the tease is coming to a close as I expected. Wah.

Oh, two other things worthy of comment in my world:
- started watching the first DVD in Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy. Loving it. Need more horror related materials.
- was watching a show earlier today on people who snapped. I was quite irritated at the one expert who recapped the situation commenting that they didn't understand how someone could crack as a result if infidelity in the way this woman did. All I can say is "Ms. Expert - you know nothing".

No comments: