Monday, February 21, 2011

The fuzzy ones have been frolicking like crazy for the past several hours, well, Vixen goes outside in spurts to join in. We've easily gotten 6 inches since the mess started, which was relatively early in the afternoon. When there was just a dusting I was taking my life into my hands coming down Eisenhower, but I got my running done.

When I got up this morning the furnace was being a beotch again. Two red blinks, the pressure switch is stuck open. Ok, been through this a couple of times, paid too much for a "plumber" to stand there confused and have it somehow reset itself the first time, second time I got it to turn back on on my own. This time? I've tried repeatedly with zero luck. Sigh. I've kept the temps reasonable thanks to the portable electric heaters I have, but I guess I'm going to have to call someone tomorrow. At least with some help from google I know the switch will still open and close. Meh.

No comments: