Saturday, February 19, 2011

I know it's just a tease, but damn the weather has been great for the past couple of days. The sun is out, the snow is melting, and the high 40's-low 50's feels like heaven. We've had vibrant red sunsets and the moon out near full in a haze that is captivating. We've also had some hefty winds, which while a bit scary it's also beautiful at the same time to watch the huge pine trees in the back yard sway back and forth all to the tune of my wind chime. I'm ready to see the first Robin and will be diligently looking.

I've got a long weekend thanks to our Presidents and plenty on my to do list. I should get moving, but I think I'll just chill for a little while and let the girls run around in the back yard. I'm sure Saffy will spend more of that time stomping in mud than running around, but so be it.

No comments: