Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mom turned 79 on Friday. Happy Birthday mom! I had several plans in the State College area this weekend, so I packed up the girls and headed to mum's for the night on Saturday. Saturday afternoon was a Miche meeting and Sunday morning I headed back that way for my 13th tattoo. This time, it's not what you'd think. This one had anesthetic involved, probably a good thing, as it was for my eyes. I officially have permanent eyeliner - yay! No more squinty eyes screwing up my eyeliner within an hour.

Check it out, before and afters below. Yes, I look like I had been crying but that effect is from the watering my eyes were doing and the goop put on after she finished. Ignore my 10 second attempts to clear out the zits.


It will lighten and thin out a little as it heals and over time, so I think I'm going to have a fabulous end product.

No comments: