Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time for some another "are you frickin kidding me" reviews of the news...

First story: Family of teen stowaway sues TSA - Let me get this straight, you're shitty parents who have a 16 year old that was stupid enough to climb into the wheel of an aircraft and not only are you idiotic enough to admit it to the world you think money will solve it. Personally, I think the airline should counter sue for endangering each one of those passengers.

Also, I have to mention how excited I was today to get a few moments of geekdom. I slapped XAMPP on the machine and got myself up and kicking in under 10 minutes. I've done that part before, but it's been years. Then I got a rudimentary version of drupal up and breathing too. Yay me, something new to dig into and get on the resume - it's been an even longer time since I got to do that! Sure, it was paltry, but I walked to the bathroom with the Officespace-esque "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta" going through my head.

No comments: