Saturday, October 30, 2010

My post last night was one of the few things I accomplished in the hour or so I was awake last night. I still woke up with that headache, but a huge dunkin donuts coffee and some tylenol severe sinus knocked it out - thank God. I couldn't afford to not make progress while waiting for those things to take effect however, so I was up at 8:30 to do some cleaning before heading to toona-town for another purse party. I need to get a little more accomplished tonight and lots more tomorrow, but at least something got scratched off today.

I've had the book "The Secret" on my wish list for a while, since it was recommended by my lia sophia manager. I snagged it off of ebay recently, which brings my current reads list to 5, but I digress. As much as it is difficult for a woman with "stay negative" tattooed on her, I am making every effort to follow some of the concepts in this book. I have to believe that I willed some of the good Miche fortune that has come my way in the past couple of days. I also was very pleased to find a check in my mail refunding some money from the bank that held the loan on the Tiburon. Apparently I overpaid. Either way, thanks for the extra cash, even if it is my own money in return - I had considered it gone and spent.

No comments: